We, Primeclass Engineering Sdn Bhd, as the owner of the Carpe Diem Orchard Home, Serendah, and its associated companies (hereinafter to as “the Group”)respect the privacy of individuals with regard to Personal Data. This Personal Data and Information Notice is formulated in accordance with the Personal Data
Protection Act 2010 (“The Act”). For the purpose of this Personal Data and Information Notice, “we”, “our”, “us” shall refer to any of the companies within the
Group and “you” shall refer to yourself and such other persons or companies represented by you of which you are providing the Personal Data.sult of any reliance on the information contained herein, or for any loss or damage suffered by you in visiting or purchasing any ticket for any such attraction.
This Personal Data and Information Notice outlines the following:-
• Information Collected
• Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
• Use and Disclosure
• Impact of Non Provision of Personal Data
• Storage and Retentions of The Personal Data • Confidentiality
• Safety of Personal data
• Transfer of Personal Data
• Right of Access to Personal Data
A. Information Collected
- The Personal Data about you and/or other persons that you are making a booking for or travelling with, which may include information such as your photograph, name, contact details, address, national registration identity card number or passport number, gender, salutation, race, nationality, ethnic, origin, occupation or profession, employer’s details, date of birth, email address, marital status, children’s details, age, income, sociological and/or lifestyle date, transaction information such as credit card details, booking and travel information, any information necessary to fulfil special request (e.g. health conditions that require specific accommodation, purchase of goods and services).
- Your Personal Data are collected from various sources including but not limited to:
- a) information when signing up for the booking of our chalet/room;
- b) information when completing our registration card upon check-in/telephone/email/web booking;
- c) information or comments or messages you have provided to us by whatsoever means and/or in whatever manner;
- d) information input submitted to online facilities such as search tools;
- e) information from third parties including referral, travel agents; and
- f) information obtained independently by us from other lawful sources
B. Purpose Of Collection Of Personal Data
1. By providing any of your Personal Data to the Group, whether present or in the future, you hereby agree that the Group may be processed, used, recorded, stored or disclosed to, for one or more of the following purposes:
- a) carrying out and/or discharging our contractual obligations including but not limited to process and confirm your hotel booking; and/or
- b) providing you with services, products or benefits offered by the Group or by selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you; and/or
- c) processing your job application; and/or
- d) where relevant, marketing of products and services and sending any updated, new products, special offers, advertising, promotional material and/orcommercial material to you, processing invoices and payments (including card payments); and/or
- e) conducting research on planning, product, goods, services, security and testing; and/or
- f) purpose connected with the operation, administration, management, development, record-keeping, contractual enforcement of the transaction and communication with you; and/or
- g) where required by law, where the Group considers that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where the Group suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and/or
- h) where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or make inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in any company within the Group; and/or
- i) where a service and product provider, requires in order for such service and product to perform functions, obligations or services as required by the Groupor under the laws, rules, regulations, by-laws and/or guidelines (whether or not having the force of laws) or as required by any governmental and/ornon-governmental authorities, agencies or departments or their party requires in order to ensure compliance with agreement(s) or document(s); and/or
- j) for purpose of preparation and submission of any claims or payments to any party or for any audit/checks by any party for whatever purpose related to theGroup’s business; and/or
- k) purpose connected with the enforcement of the Group’s right pursuant to any letter, agreement, and/or document including seeking legal and financialadvice, taking any preliminary steps or commencing any legal action; and/or
- l) making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purpose or by law; and/or
- m) for any other purpose that is incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to the Group’s purpose.
We may either contact you for the purpose as set out in (B) above via telephone calls, emails messaging, post, facsimile, social media or by whatsoever form of available communication.
C. Use And Disclosure
1. Your Personal Data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but you agree that the Group may disclose and transfer amongst any company within the Group and/or to third parties as may be necessary or appropriate including but not limited to the Group’s consultants, solicitors, auditors, employers, contractors, suppliers, partners, advertisers, travel agents, network operators, service and product providers, associated companies, companies and/or organizations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions that you have requested; any relevant authorities (governmental and/or non-governmental), embassies, statutory bodies, regulatory bodies, any organizations or relevant financial institutions, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to the Group or any company within the Group (including those established or incorporated from time to time), service and product providers (including those who assist us in providing the Group’s Website), for the Group’s operational, administration and development requirements and to organizations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, insurance, banking, marketing, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility, loyalty programe and security to use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer such Personal Data for the purpose of (B) above for and on behalf of the Group.
D. Impact Of Non Provision Of Personal Data
1. Please note that in the event that sufficient Personal Data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to the Group then your application or request to the Group for any of the above purposes as set out in (B) above may not be accepted or acted upon or your request to obtain some information from the Group may be denied or the Group will not be able to provide the full range of benefits and/or services and/or perform its obligations under any potential or existing contract with you.
E. Storage And Retentions Of The Personal Data
- Your Personal Data shall be stored either in hard copies or soft copies in the Group’s offices or stored in several locations in or outside Malaysia.
- Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by the Group as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose stated in (B) or is required to satisfy anylegal, regulatory and/or accounting requirements or to protect the Group’s interests.
- Personal Data held by the Group will be kept confidential in accordance with this Personal Data and Information Notice pursuant to any applicable laws that may from time to time be in force.
- Any questions, comments, suggestions of information other than Personal Data submitted to us in whatever manner will be deemed voluntarily provided to the Group on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis.
- The Group reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely as set out in (C) above.
G. Safety Of Personal Data
- We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavor, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your Personal Data.
- For the internet, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while the Group strives to protect such Personal Data, the Group cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Data transmitted through internet.
H. Transfer Of Personal Data
1. Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or any other puposeas set out in (B) above and disclosed to parties stated in (C) above, we may transfer your Personal Data to another member of our Group or third party service under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
I. Right Of Access To Personal Data
- Under the Act, you have the right to access to your Personal Data held by the Group and you may request that the Group correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, subject to any applicable legal restrictions and contractual conditions.
- If you have any questions regarding this Personal Data and Information Notice or if you wish to request access to your Personal Data or if you wish to correct your Personal Data or if you wish to withdraw your consent to the Group for the processing of your Personal Data for the purpose as set out in (B) above or for the transfer of your Personal Data to the parties stated in (C) above, you may send your request in writing at the following address:
5th Floor, Prima 8, Prima Avenue Block 3508, Jalan Teknokrat 6 630000 Cyberjaya
Tel: 6013 2288 223 | Fax: 603-8320 3339 | Email Address: email@example.com
- Please note that notwithstanding the withdrawal of your consent, the Group may still proceed to process your Personal Data in circumstances recognized and permitted by law and as required under the contractual conditions.
J. Personal Data Given By You
1. You hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent from the person and/or companies represented by you for you to provide their respective Personal Data to us for the purposes as set out in (B) above and disclosed to parties stated in (C) above.
K. Changed of Personal Data And Information Notice
1. The Group reserves the right to amend this Personal Data and Information Notice from time to time without prior notice.